Branching Out.

12.07.2010

Branching out and bringing the outside indoors. Such a cool way to add some more decor to your holiday home.

Hanging centerpiece?

The way the beaded garland is hanging makes one think CHRISTMAS TREE! Nice vintage ornaments.
A nice touch to a kids room during the holidays. Looks like the branch has been sprayed pink!


Add height to your tree with branches sticking out of the top. I spray painted some branches white and placed them randomly in our tree. I will get some pictures up soon! It added a nice different sort of touch.
Want this. Isn't it to die for?




Class and perfect way to spruce up a guest bedroom for company.




More hanging centerpieces!

I want this to be a Christmas Card!













Creative alternative to those with out a fireplace! I like that the greenery was kept on the branch.




And... My approach to branching out. I told you yesterday that I am literally obsessed with flocking everything in my decor. These are branches from the backyard that I lightly flocked and put in a metal urn. I actually have had this up since Thanksgiving since the pine cone ornaments were not tooo Christmas-ee. I recently added more ornaments to the branches.
And up close and personal!
Enjoy your TUESDAY! Go find some branches and have fun!
See you soon,
Alli.

1 comment:

Jami Michelle said...

Love it! Your Holiday style is classy and gorgeous... as always!