Decorating with Rover.

10.04.2010

My father used to get so confused by my mother hanging "dog art" all over our home. He just did not understand why she commissioned paintings of her dogs and only collected dachshunds and chihuahuas. I think he still says, "Why can't we hang pictures of the children on the wall?" Recently, I freshly framed all of her dog paintings and scattered them across a hallway wall off the kitchen. I wish I had a better picture... but I think it turned out super fun!

And then... I stumbled upon these pictorials. I think my mother was onto something. I love how the focal point of these rooms just so happens to be rover.
(Thank you for the inspiration Nesting Newbies.)


(Thank you for the inspiration Laurey W. Glenn)

Bring the love of your dog to the wall and to the table. One of my favorite things to do is create tablescapes. Look how the same table can be transformed two different ways using dog chachka.


(Thank you for the inspiration Nesting Newbies.)


And in my home. On my kitchen shelf. Right next to my sink. I guess I'm starting to take after my mother.


See you soon, Alli.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this one!!! Great Job!!